Practical Gift Guide

As the holidays rare quickly approaching and classes are in full swing, you often don't stop to think what presents you could use, or even ones you want, during the holidays. Over the last couples years I never thought about what I would say when I went home for winter break and my grandma asked me what I wanted for Christmas, but each year I continue to get bombarded by my family about what I want....... And of course I want SOMETHING but I never know what to tell them!

Here are a few practical gifts you could ask for this holiday season, and maybe even give to some of your friends.
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Coffee pot with auto start timer (Yes, it exist.)
  • Nice water bottle
  • Business card holder (Because you actually do have to be professional in college sometimes)
  • Board games
  • Small indoor plants
  • Monthly subscriptions; BirchBox, FabFitFun, Hello Fresh
  • Day Planner (I'ts a new year!) 
  • Pet fish to keep you company
  • GROCERIES 
  • Nice pens/pencils
  • Gift cards to book stores (So you can actually get textbooks)
  • Head phones
  • Stop asking for lotion and perfumes- I know you have enough of that
It's never to early to start your holiday list, especially when your a poor college student depending on the holidays to get your through the spring semester! 

Image result for christmas presents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to Help Balance your Work and School Life

Study Abroad